Rosemount 3051C Coplanar Pressure Transmitters are the industry standard for differential, gage, and absolute pressure measurement. The coplanar platform enables seamless integration with manifolds, flow and level solutions.
Vortex flow meters offer many advantages for flow measurement including easy installation without impulse lines, no moving parts to maintain or repair, less leak potential and a wide flow turndown range. Vortex meters also offer very low power consumption, allowing for use in remote areas.
Magnetic flow meters, also known as electromagnetic flow meters or mag meters, are often selected because they are obstruction less, cost-effective, bi-directional, and provide highly accurate volumetric flow measurement. A range of liner materials, electrode options and line sizes accommodate a wide variety of process applications.
• Industry leading performance:
— Standard reference accuracy of 0.25% of rate
— High reference accuracy of 0.15% of rate (optional)
• Rosemount 8732 Transmitter: Integral and remote mount designs, backlit display, and explosion-proof housing
• Rosemount 8712 Transmitter: Wall mount design, backlit display, 15-Button tactile key pad
• Available in 4-20mA with HART®, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus, Modbus® RS-485, Intrinsically Safe (I.S.) outputs, Process Diagnostics, and SMART™ Meter Verification to improve reliability and performance
• Rosemount 8705 Flanged Sensor: Fully welded sensor for maximum protection¦Rosemount 8711 Wafer Sensor: Economical, compact, fully welded, and lightweight sensor, provided with alignment spacersfor easy installation
• Rosemount 8721 Hygienic (Sanitary) Sensor: Specifically designed for food, beverage, and life sciences applications
With the Rosemount 2088 Gage and Absolute Pressure Transmitter, you can keep on schedule with a quick and easy-to-install solution. This transmitter features a Local Operator Interface (LOI) that has easy-to-use menus and built-in configuration buttons, so you can commission the device on the spot without complicated tools. This pressure transmitter is also available with manifolds and remote seals.
Liquid Analysis, Combustion Analysis, Gas Analysis, Flame & Gas Detection
Emerson delivers field-proven technologies that can handle the toughest analytical challenges to allow you to maximize the performance, profitability and safety of your applications.
• Low 12V dc lift-off voltage
• Immune to intermittent power loss
• Unique PTFE seal design eliminates the need for o-rings
• Model tailored to SIS requirements, certified to IEC 61508 SIL 2
• Solid measurement with unique solids algorithm
• Process seal antenna for applications with heavy condensation and aggressive medias
• Also available with Tri Clamp connection
• 3-A certified for hygienic applications
The Rosemount 5300 Level Transmitter is ideal for challenging measurements on liquids, slurries, and solids, offering state of the art reliability and safety features in level and interface applications. Rosemount 5300 offers several advantages such as easy installation, no need for calibration, and is unaffected by process conditions. Also, it is SIL 2 certified making it your first choice for safety applications. It has a robust construction and features powerful built-in diagnostics allowing you to focus on the essential part - your plant.3144P Temperature Transmitter
• Dual and single sensor capability with universal sensor inputs (RTD, T/C, mV, ohms)
• 4-20 mA /HART® protocol, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus protocol
• Dual-compartment field mount
• Large LCD display with percent range graph and buttons/switches
• Basic diagnostics, Hot Backup™ capability, sensor drift alert, thermocouple degradation, min/max tracking
• Transmitter-sensor matching (Callendar-Van Dusen constants), custom trim
• SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 by an independent 3rd party, hazardous location, marine type, see full specs for complete list of certifications
The Rosemount 148 Temperature Transmitter is a standard device that can be used with multiple sensor type inputs, providing a cost-effective installation and improved measurement accuracy when compared to wire direct solutions. This transmitter is available in a DIN B style head mount configuration with enclosure and housing options. For reliable performance in process environments, this device has a 4 to 20 mA signal that withstands noise and provides ambient temperature compensation.Wireless Pressure Gauge
The Rosemount Wireless Pressure Gauge features a robust design with industry-proven sensor technology to resist common traditional gauge failures. This pressure sensor provides up to 10 years of maintenance-free operation and replaces mechanical components for more reliable readings and a higher overpressure limit. This innovative device also features WirelessHART®technology that delivers reliable field data communications as frequently as once per minute.