Pulsatronic Inductive Proximity Sensors
Altech offers a comprehensive line of Inductive Proximity Sensors to satisfy today s diverse sensor applications. Used for a wide range of functions in industrial plants and machinery, typical sensor applications include; material handling systems, machine tools, packaging machines, assembly machines and production lines, robotic systems, etc.
Pulsotronic Inductive Proximity Sensors are available for DC (PNP and NPN), AC and AC/DC voltages with normally open and normally closed output contacts, in flush and non-flush mounting configurations.
- 25 years of proven quality & reliability
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturing
- Selection of fixed cable or quick disconnect connectors
- Choose from Cylindrical, Limit Style, Block & Ring proximity sensors
- Immediate delivery of most models
- Featuring Versa-Prox - rotatable, 17-position Limit Style sensors
- Short circuit, overload & reverse polarity protection for DC models
- Digital output is standard
- Analog output is available
- Meet or exceed IP67 standards (NEMA 1, 3, 4, 6, 12, 13)
- 10 - 30 VDC & 20 - 250 VAC up to 500 mA current
- 0.5mm to 70mm (0.02 to 2.76 in.) sensing range